Sex with a language barrier

I had a recent random and unexpected hookup with a woman this weekend who had very limited English and I knew zero Hindi.

It was very primal and sensual sex because so little could be explained with words.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Am I am outlier in how good it went?



Submitted October 16, 2019 at 12:17AM

I had a recent random and unexpected hookup with a woman this weekend who had very limited English and I knew zero Hindi.It was very primal and sensual sex because so little could be explained with words.Has anyone else had a similar experience? Am I am outlier in how good it went?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.