What's causing my bleeding during sex in this position?

I've been having sex in the position where it's like missionary but the guy is holding your legs up, and the past 2 times I've done it, it's made me bleed. The first time was about 10 days ago, and I actually then started getting my period (my cycle is very irregular. My last period was in July)

Today I did the position again, and it made me bleed a little bit, and I'm wearing a pad, but there basically hasn't been anymore blood since the sex ended. When I am in that position, I don't really feel any bad pain, there is a mild and dull ache in my low belly area, but it also feels pleasureable. I have done this position before in the past, and even with this person, but I haven't bled except for these past 2 times, I think because I am REALLY bending myself these 2 times in order for his penis to go deeper.

My only concern is like if I'm damaging my insides or like, perforating some sort of membrane/lining.



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 12:02AM

I've been having sex in the position where it's like missionary but the guy is holding your legs up, and the past 2 times I've done it, it's made me bleed. The first time was about 10 days ago, and I actually then started getting my period (my cycle is very irregular. My last period was in July)Today I did the position again, and it made me bleed a little bit, and I'm wearing a pad, but there basically hasn't been anymore blood since the sex ended. When I am in that position, I don't really feel any bad pain, there is a mild and dull ache in my low belly area, but it also feels pleasureable. I have done this position before in the past, and even with this person, but I haven't bled except for these past 2 times, I think because I am REALLY bending myself these 2 times in order for his penis to go deeper.My only concern is like if I'm damaging my insides or like, perforating some sort of membrane/lining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.