One thing I've realized getting back into dating after a while

I was in a pretty serious relationship that ended a little over a year and a half ago, haven't really dated since then.

Recently I've been going on more dates and actually making an effort and one thing I realized (maybe to save my own fragile ego) is that it's supposed to be fun and I feel people forget that!

Most of my dates end in ghosting or not being compatible or what not, but last night I had an absolute blast with this girl and I came to the realization that these things are supposed to be fun in and of themselves. So guys don't forget to also have fun and enjoy the date itself, not just the search for a SO :)



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 10:58PM

I was in a pretty serious relationship that ended a little over a year and a half ago, haven't really dated since then.Recently I've been going on more dates and actually making an effort and one thing I realized (maybe to save my own fragile ego) is that it's supposed to be fun and I feel people forget that!Most of my dates end in ghosting or not being compatible or what not, but last night I had an absolute blast with this girl and I came to the realization that these things are supposed to be fun in and of themselves. So guys don't forget to also have fun and enjoy the date itself, not just the search for a SO :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.