The sacred eating of the anus

I often forget how good anal pleasure is. The bending down, spreading those cheeks to reveal her anus. That little hole filled with nerves when stimulated right brings pleasure.

It’s that love of that hole meaning we have an alternate to pleasuring a partner.



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 12:09AM

I often forget how good anal pleasure is. The bending down, spreading those cheeks to reveal her anus. That little hole filled with nerves when stimulated right brings pleasure.It’s that love of that hole meaning we have an alternate to pleasuring a partner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.