What special awesome thing has your significant other done for you recently?

I have been sick with a cold since last Saturday. I've been feeling run down, depressed, and half dead for days.

My little 🐨 came over last night like usual to make me feel better. After doing a little cleaning for me so I didn't have to do it she let me lay down on top of her and burry my face in her breasts and rest/sleep using them for actual pillows. While I was there she continuously lightly scratched my back. Basically this is maximum level aftercare for us and it went on for at least 3 hours until she had to go home.

About an hour or so after she left I suddenly started feeling night and day different. And it's continued to today. I'm nowhere near as sick as I was. I blame her and her life giving boobs. And when I get a little bit better she's definitely getting a reward of some kind.

So what about you? What wonderful thing has your partner done for you lately that you think they should be praised for?



Submitted October 18, 2019 at 12:06AM

I have been sick with a cold since last Saturday. I've been feeling run down, depressed, and half dead for days.My little 🐨 came over last night like usual to make me feel better. After doing a little cleaning for me so I didn't have to do it she let me lay down on top of her and burry my face in her breasts and rest/sleep using them for actual pillows. While I was there she continuously lightly scratched my back. Basically this is maximum level aftercare for us and it went on for at least 3 hours until she had to go home.About an hour or so after she left I suddenly started feeling night and day different. And it's continued to today. I'm nowhere near as sick as I was. I blame her and her life giving boobs. And when I get a little bit better she's definitely getting a reward of some kind.So what about you? What wonderful thing has your partner done for you lately that you think they should be praised for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.