/u/prefix_postfix on I had a 2-day training on LGBTQIA+ where the trainer purposely left out the A and after asking about it, they said aces aren't on the spectrum and don't count. Still represented! "There's really no such thing as the 'voiceless'. There are only the deliberately silenced, or the preferably unheard. ”

Often "allies" are closeted something else. Or, someone heterosexual that is in a relationship with someone LGBTQIA+. It could be harmful to these groups to say anyone "deserves" to be anywhere more than anyone else. That's just exclusion, and that's the opposite of what we want.





October 18, 2019 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.