Interesting sensation during really deep sex. What is it?

I have a couple of well endowed partners, and also like to have really deep/intense penatrative sex.

Occasionally, if I get hit at the right angle it will feel strange and nerve-y, almost like they're poking into my hip socket. It isn't super painful, but just an odd feeling that is distinct and slightly numbing. It's usually when their penis is in the neighborhood of my vaginal fornix.

Any idea what this is?



Submitted October 17, 2019 at 11:55PM

I have a couple of well endowed partners, and also like to have really deep/intense penatrative sex.Occasionally, if I get hit at the right angle it will feel strange and nerve-y, almost like they're poking into my hip socket. It isn't super painful, but just an odd feeling that is distinct and slightly numbing. It's usually when their penis is in the neighborhood of my vaginal fornix.Any idea what this is?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.