/u/Guinefort1 on What was one of the first signs that you were ace?

Took me until I was almost 24 to figure out I was aro ace, but the signs of it were freaking everywhere and hilariously obvious in hindsight.

Hearing in late middle school/early high school that another girl from my class was a lesbian and me internally going "...????" because sexual attraction made no sense to me.

More aro-specific, but one of my long-time friends confiding in me at her birthday party (also back in high school) that she was crushing on a boy in her choir and me internally going "...????"

Sex ed freshman year of high school and sex is described and I'm feeling, "Wow, that doesn't sound appealing in the slightest."





October 27, 2019 at 12:08AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.