How to forget the girl who rejected me?

Hi guys. My name is definitely not Patrick (20yo). She is 20 either.

I am very sensitive guy, I have depression and other stuff, I take psychotropics to feel quite ok.

I felt good until today. My mental illness came back, I'm in a very bad mental state again.

I know her for like 10 years, we have always been "best friends". I'm the only one person that is so close with her. At some point of time I fell in love with her. I never told her that, cuz I was very shy guy. Once, like 4-5yrs ago I gently suggested her that I feel something more, and we both decided to sort of "move away from each other", just to let me "cool down". Last year we had the opportunity to talk about this, and she told me something like "i'm feeling ok when i'm alone, i don't need a bf at this moment" - ok.

Recently I've started to feel love again, but like 10000x more than ever. I asked her, but she told me that she didn't expect that I'm in love with her and she can't do anything about that she does not feel the same.

So now I know - I love her, she doesn't love me. It really sucks, it kills me.

Anyway, we have a meeting in the upcoming days. Despite that I know I have no chance with her, she wants to talk about it though, face2face. I believe I'm gonna cry like a baby, when I will be saying "i love you".

I really love her and I know I will never meet somebody like her. Moreover, I don't want to lose her.

Another thing that is killing me is the fact that someday she will meet 'the only one'.

If so, I'd literally commit a suicide.

What should I do guys? How to forget about love, forget about her?

Should I start looking for hookers on tinder just to relax and stop thinking about her?
Should I start to move her away from me and break contact with her?

It is killing me, I can't stand this feeling, I feel suicidal.

Help me, please.

**TL;DR;** : How to forget about girl who rejected me?



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 12:09AM

Hi guys. My name is definitely not Patrick (20yo). She is 20 either.I am very sensitive guy, I have depression and other stuff, I take psychotropics to feel quite ok.I felt good until today. My mental illness came back, I'm in a very bad mental state again.I know her for like 10 years, we have always been "best friends". I'm the only one person that is so close with her. At some point of time I fell in love with her. I never told her that, cuz I was very shy guy. Once, like 4-5yrs ago I gently suggested her that I feel something more, and we both decided to sort of "move away from each other", just to let me "cool down". Last year we had the opportunity to talk about this, and she told me something like "i'm feeling ok when i'm alone, i don't need a bf at this moment" - ok.Recently I've started to feel love again, but like 10000x more than ever. I asked her, but she told me that she didn't expect that I'm in love with her and she can't do anything about that she does not feel the same.So now I know - I love her, she doesn't love me. It really sucks, it kills me.Anyway, we have a meeting in the upcoming days. Despite that I know I have no chance with her, she wants to talk about it though, face2face. I believe I'm gonna cry like a baby, when I will be saying "i love you".I really love her and I know I will never meet somebody like her. Moreover, I don't want to lose her.Another thing that is killing me is the fact that someday she will meet 'the only one'.If so, I'd literally commit a suicide.What should I do guys? How to forget about love, forget about her?Should I start looking for hookers on tinder just to relax and stop thinking about her?Should I start to move her away from me and break contact with her?It is killing me, I can't stand this feeling, I feel suicidal.Help me, please.**TL;DR;** : How to forget about girl who rejected me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.