/u/hardcorefuzzybunnies on QUESTIONING ALLO/ACE HELP ;u;

Asexuality is as much a spectrum in itself as the whole spectrum of sexual attraction in general; you can still be interested in using your bits for pleasure even if you're not attracted to someone, and you can still be sex-repulsed. You may float a little on the grey side for a bit, and float further into the pure ace side for a bit. Using the term "asexual" is really only a label that helps you define who you are, if it applies to you. Feel free to experiment around all the different types of asexuality that exist too, you might find something that works better as a label for you.

Personally, I don't find other people sexually attractive at all, and yet things have shifted recently with one individual in particular that made me question if I'm further on the Demi/Grey side than I originally thought. These things can shift over time and depending on your circumstances, so feel free to reevaluate your labels anytime you need to :)

Hope that helps!





September 24, 2019 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.