Help I really like this girl but her ex is one of my best friends and he still has feelings for her

I know this sounds weird and like why would a middle/high school student post on hear I just need help I’m a very introverted person so the people I am friends with and have crushes on I’m very close to But the problem is I really like this girl she funny knows what I’m into and she accepts them and even jokes around with me but one of my best friends is her Ex They were in a long relationship and had strong feelings for each other until they had a fight and broke up I know she doesn’t have feelings for him as her friends have told me but I know he still really likes her Another problem is I’m scared to tell her as I’m introverted and a massive procrastinator and Ive had problems telling girls in the past So if I can have some help through both of these I would really like the help and guidance



Submitted September 24, 2019 at 12:02AM

I know this sounds weird and like why would a middle/high school student post on hear I just need help I’m a very introverted person so the people I am friends with and have crushes on I’m very close to But the problem is I really like this girl she funny knows what I’m into and she accepts them and even jokes around with me but one of my best friends is her Ex They were in a long relationship and had strong feelings for each other until they had a fight and broke up I know she doesn’t have feelings for him as her friends have told me but I know he still really likes her Another problem is I’m scared to tell her as I’m introverted and a massive procrastinator and Ive had problems telling girls in the past So if I can have some help through both of these I would really like the help and guidance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.