/u/Jy_sunny on Some guy I met yesterday asked if I have a "naughty side" 🙄

I'm sure you know exactly where you fit on the spectrum and I respect you for it.

However, when I was 16, I was living in my conservative country and went to an all girls school. All my friends used to balk at the concept of sex, and wondered if there would ever be a time when it wouldn't gross them out. I too, agreed with them.

10 years on, 99% of them are currently going at it in healthy relationships with their boyfriends, while I am where I am, a part of this family :)
What I'm trying to say is, this dude shouldn't push you, but it's not uncommon to change views on sex from your early teenage years.





August 22, 2019 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.