/u/curiousasian316 on Some guy I met yesterday asked if I have a "naughty side" 🙄

As an FYI, asexuals can absolutely have a naughty side, so you cannot use that as a reason for why you lack such a side. It’s certainly common amongst asexuals, but it’s not the defining feature of asexuals as there a number of sexually active asexuals out there.

Although, I do think you should at least try sex once or twice. Not to change your sexuality or anything, but just to experiment. At 16, the thought of kissing someone grossed me out. I’ve still tried it and while it still kinda grossed me out, I can at least say I can see the potential appeal for folks, but just not for me.





August 22, 2019 at 12:18AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.