/u/brbdogsonfire on I need someone to talk to, and quite honestly I don't know where else to turn.

Honestly if they were just having sex it would be one thing, but allowing them to grow attached and want a relationship is an issue. I'm a sexual male dating an asexual female and have read many stories such as this.

If they persue a relationship with this person and allow their feelings to grow there will come a point eventually where they will realize they cannot maintain both relationships. It's sad but I do not see it going your way if this keeps growing between them.

I'd try and discuss how you feel and set boundaries, and if they know how you feel and still want to go after the other person they will ultimately be looking to replace you. Your the one they are supposed to care about so the continuing the other relationship if they know how you feel tells me all I need to know.





August 22, 2019 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.