How do I get my gf more open to communication during sex?

My (m19) gf (f18) and I are fairly new into our relationship and I think it’s great, however there is a few interesting little quirks (nothing at risk of damaging our relationship but nonetheless things i’d like to work out).

First and foremost, both of us have slept with a decent amount of people, so we are both relatively experienced. However, she says that (it’s tough for me to buy this) that she didn’t actually know that sex was good for girls as well before we started dating, and with that she’s never had an orgasm.

This is obviously something that I would like to do for her, and i’ve tried my best multiple occasions but haven’t been able to. I’m trying my best not to rush it or make it the main goal of sex so that i don’t put any pressure on her.

Also, i’ve been through some emotional damage from one of my exes for not being able to make her cum and it’s kind of fucked with my sexual self esteem.

My girlfriend doesn’t really talk about sex, other than saying she enjoys it and that it’s not a big deal to her if she doesn’t finish. Most of the times when i try to ask her (outside of sex) what she likes and what she would like me to do or try she seems very shy and says something along the lines of “i don’t really know, i think it’s fine how it is”.

She doesn’t offer me a lot of advice or tips on what to do and during sex she is very very reserved (not much sound except harding breathing and sometimes the occasional twitch). She is open to trying new positions and open to the small amounts of feedback i give her to make it more pleasurable to me.

I think she’s just a little shy in the sex department but i really wish i could get her to talk a bit more about it so i can make it more enjoyable for both of us.

TL;DR my girlfriend doesn’t really like to talk about sex and doesn’t communicate when it comes to letting me know what works for her or doesn’t work for her, and I would like to know what i can do



Submitted August 22, 2019 at 12:21AM

My (m19) gf (f18) and I are fairly new into our relationship and I think it’s great, however there is a few interesting little quirks (nothing at risk of damaging our relationship but nonetheless things i’d like to work out).First and foremost, both of us have slept with a decent amount of people, so we are both relatively experienced. However, she says that (it’s tough for me to buy this) that she didn’t actually know that sex was good for girls as well before we started dating, and with that she’s never had an orgasm.This is obviously something that I would like to do for her, and i’ve tried my best multiple occasions but haven’t been able to. I’m trying my best not to rush it or make it the main goal of sex so that i don’t put any pressure on her.Also, i’ve been through some emotional damage from one of my exes for not being able to make her cum and it’s kind of fucked with my sexual self esteem.My girlfriend doesn’t really talk about sex, other than saying she enjoys it and that it’s not a big deal to her if she doesn’t finish. Most of the times when i try to ask her (outside of sex) what she likes and what she would like me to do or try she seems very shy and says something along the lines of “i don’t really know, i think it’s fine how it is”.She doesn’t offer me a lot of advice or tips on what to do and during sex she is very very reserved (not much sound except harding breathing and sometimes the occasional twitch). She is open to trying new positions and open to the small amounts of feedback i give her to make it more pleasurable to me.I think she’s just a little shy in the sex department but i really wish i could get her to talk a bit more about it so i can make it more enjoyable for both of us.TL;DR my girlfriend doesn’t really like to talk about sex and doesn’t communicate when it comes to letting me know what works for her or doesn’t work for her, and I would like to know what i can do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.