/u/fistfox on I feel unlovable

First of all: you are valid, healthy and lovable. You might be a sex repulsed asexual, like me.

It's okay if sex isn't for you, there are plenty of people who either feel the same way or are willing to accept all of you - including the part that isn't okay with sex.

Sometimes things don't work out in relationships, not everyone can ir wants to live without sex. That's okay, and it doesn't make you any less lovable. I do recommend asking him what he wants, and if sex is an absolute need, consider an open relationship. Some people can make it work. If that's not possible for you, and you do break up, just know there are plenty of people out there who you can meet and love and who will accept you and your terms.

I also recommend going on asexuality.org, known as AVEN, and reading up on asexuality and different people's stories. It can help you see that you are normal, that you can live and love happily and you aren't alone.

If you feel reluctant to dive headfirst into the topic, feel free to start by talking to me, and I will try and help.

Once again - you are healthy, normal and lovable. There is nothing that needs to be fixed. Whether you are asexual or your worries have a different root, you are just perfect being yourself, no need to try to forcibly change for someone else.





August 20, 2019 at 12:19AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.