I (16M) was sexually abused/raped as a child and I think I have fantasies about raping someone else

So yeah I don't really know how to describe this other then it's something I randomly think about and semi want to do,I know rape is a horrible thing and k 100% agree but sometimes I'll see my girlfriend or anyone I'm attracted to and just think how badly I'd love to rough fuck them and I don't understand why,it could be do to the fact that I was "raped" as a child (nothing went in my "bum" it was the other way around) I don't know if it's because I could be into some kinky shit or my hormones but regardless I still get these feelings randomly,I know if I were to ever do it I would 100% regret it no doubt,just thinking about it sends a shiver down my spine and makes me feel like a bad person, I guess I just needed to put this out there,and also advice on how to cope with it or anything will be greatly appreciated thank you for listening and giving advice <3 :)



Submitted August 19, 2019 at 11:44PM

So yeah I don't really know how to describe this other then it's something I randomly think about and semi want to do,I know rape is a horrible thing and k 100% agree but sometimes I'll see my girlfriend or anyone I'm attracted to and just think how badly I'd love to rough fuck them and I don't understand why,it could be do to the fact that I was "raped" as a child (nothing went in my "bum" it was the other way around) I don't know if it's because I could be into some kinky shit or my hormones but regardless I still get these feelings randomly,I know if I were to ever do it I would 100% regret it no doubt,just thinking about it sends a shiver down my spine and makes me feel like a bad person, I guess I just needed to put this out there,and also advice on how to cope with it or anything will be greatly appreciated thank you for listening and giving advice <3 :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.