One week passing, I should let it go by now ?

Had two dates before cuddling with someone who was a virgin, and never touched a girl. I was his first - except the sex, he stays a virgin. This guy does has a little bit of religion background.

The conversation I had with him was amazing, so which part of that could go wrong.

We were not into any part of physical interaction for the first place. I don't think I even pressured him about this when we met.

My assumption is that he's scared or confused with what happened considering it was his first time of everything.

He did say he was confused the next day we cuddled.

Or

He's on the religious mood ( I would say if this is the case, there's nothing much we can do, and yes I would just give up).

If that is not the case. If he's not on religious mood. What is going on with him?

It's been a week since we talked. I have not heard from him.. I said hey how are you doing just now.

Should I probably suggest an out? If he rejects, should I just forget?

We both are really bad at replying text, but I didn't expect it to be this bad.



Submitted August 24, 2019 at 12:09AM

Had two dates before cuddling with someone who was a virgin, and never touched a girl. I was his first - except the sex, he stays a virgin. This guy does has a little bit of religion background.The conversation I had with him was amazing, so which part of that could go wrong.We were not into any part of physical interaction for the first place. I don't think I even pressured him about this when we met.My assumption is that he's scared or confused with what happened considering it was his first time of everything.He did say he was confused the next day we cuddled.OrHe's on the religious mood ( I would say if this is the case, there's nothing much we can do, and yes I would just give up).If that is not the case. If he's not on religious mood. What is going on with him?It's been a week since we talked. I have not heard from him.. I said hey how are you doing just now.Should I probably suggest an out? If he rejects, should I just forget?We both are really bad at replying text, but I didn't expect it to be this bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.