If I don’t respond to his message to me, will he think I’m not interested ?

This is what he wrote:

it’s cool that you’re amicable about it... definitely makes it tougher when it doesn’t go that way.

And wow cool thanks. Back at you for sure. Remembering the first time I saw you in person,(I think at xxxxxx?) and thinking you were super smokin hot ;)

I’m almost always at xxxxx”, except May;) And out and about most nights after I work. Let me know when you’d like to grab a drink...

Because I’m out of town this week ...so I thought about responding in a week and a half when I return ,?



Submitted August 23, 2019 at 11:10PM

This is what he wrote:it’s cool that you’re amicable about it... definitely makes it tougher when it doesn’t go that way.And wow cool thanks. Back at you for sure. Remembering the first time I saw you in person,(I think at xxxxxx?) and thinking you were super smokin hot ;)I’m almost always at xxxxx”, except May;) And out and about most nights after I work. Let me know when you’d like to grab a drink...Because I’m out of town this week ...so I thought about responding in a week and a half when I return ,?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.