Moving up in Stages

I dont really know how to fully phrase this but i need advice on getting past the "what you up to" stage in terms of texting and getting to know a female (in my situation).

Like i dont know if its cause i am personally boring but like id consider myself a chatty guy but recently ive been getting bored in convos way to quickly. Ive gotten used to basically carrying every convo with my past relationship that now (i dont wanna seem like a dick) but if i dont get the same almost energy back or same interest you could say... i just get bored and leave.

If i try sum it up i feel like i can hold a convo now a days but i just dont know how to start one anymore and i feel like ive done everything, from asking things about her, her interests etc but in majority of cases id just get very dry/ 1 worded replies.

Am i being stupid...? Am i being immature and putting all the blame on the other person and not myself? I just dont know.

Like is whip out the good ol reliable question if id have to but in alot of situations even if its not me starting the convo i end up carrying it...

Yet again its a massive whirlpool in my head so i dont even know if what im saying makes sense or if ..... uhh i just dont know.

Anything helps at this point... sorry for the rant. Cheers



Submitted August 23, 2019 at 11:32PM

I dont really know how to fully phrase this but i need advice on getting past the "what you up to" stage in terms of texting and getting to know a female (in my situation).Like i dont know if its cause i am personally boring but like id consider myself a chatty guy but recently ive been getting bored in convos way to quickly. Ive gotten used to basically carrying every convo with my past relationship that now (i dont wanna seem like a dick) but if i dont get the same almost energy back or same interest you could say... i just get bored and leave.If i try sum it up i feel like i can hold a convo now a days but i just dont know how to start one anymore and i feel like ive done everything, from asking things about her, her interests etc but in majority of cases id just get very dry/ 1 worded replies.Am i being stupid...? Am i being immature and putting all the blame on the other person and not myself? I just dont know.Like is whip out the good ol reliable question if id have to but in alot of situations even if its not me starting the convo i end up carrying it...Yet again its a massive whirlpool in my head so i dont even know if what im saying makes sense or if ..... uhh i just dont know.Anything helps at this point... sorry for the rant. Cheers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.