how to get tinder match invested in me again?

hi! im 20F. had a tinder match around a month ago. we really hit it off so i added him on fb but things kind of watered down after we failed to make a date happen. (misalignment of schedules)

he asked me to come over to watch a series w him as a first meeting. i was nervous all day only for him to tell me last minute that he was gonna hang with friends until 10pm and asked if it would still be worth it for me to come at that hour. It sounded pretty suggestive to me (?) and as i am still a virgin i politely said no.

idk if he was genuinely a clueless guy who sucks at planning (he gives off that vibe and has told a few things that put his careless personality on display) or purposely wanted to set me up as an easy hook-up (which i wouldn’t mind but sadly i’m a virgin and i’d prefer to not get deflowered by a stranger on our first meeting)

right now is retake period so i was thinking of following him on instagram at the end of this month and then DM him to see if he’s still interested?

i can tell we like talking to each other but he’s just not That invested. but he’s kind of my type personality and looks wise so i want to try one last time!

tbh adding him on fb might have become too burdensome for both of us so i thought ig would probably be better to reapproach him... thoughts?

oh and he’s a 23 year old gemini ♊️



Submitted August 12, 2019 at 12:13AM

hi! im 20F. had a tinder match around a month ago. we really hit it off so i added him on fb but things kind of watered down after we failed to make a date happen. (misalignment of schedules)he asked me to come over to watch a series w him as a first meeting. i was nervous all day only for him to tell me last minute that he was gonna hang with friends until 10pm and asked if it would still be worth it for me to come at that hour. It sounded pretty suggestive to me (?) and as i am still a virgin i politely said no.idk if he was genuinely a clueless guy who sucks at planning (he gives off that vibe and has told a few things that put his careless personality on display) or purposely wanted to set me up as an easy hook-up (which i wouldn’t mind but sadly i’m a virgin and i’d prefer to not get deflowered by a stranger on our first meeting)right now is retake period so i was thinking of following him on instagram at the end of this month and then DM him to see if he’s still interested?i can tell we like talking to each other but he’s just not That invested. but he’s kind of my type personality and looks wise so i want to try one last time!tbh adding him on fb might have become too burdensome for both of us so i thought ig would probably be better to reapproach him... thoughts?oh and he’s a 23 year old gemini ♊️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.