Bad jok

Edit title: bad joke

My husband made a really bad joke today that has honest left me feeling awful. We were in the car and I was apparently sitting on the end of his phone charger, he pulled it, I felt the pulling so I lifted my leg and butt cheek so he could get it out. He says, "did you even feel it under there?" to which I replied no. He followed that by, "damn that's pretty bad, next thing you know you'll find jelly beans you didn't know you had." And then laughed.

I am at my all time highest weight non-pregnant, 155. I hate how I look but I have an issue with will power and food. To make make things worse, while walking in my bathing tonight suit my 3 yr old said, "mommy your belly is wiggling!"

I know it's better to just let it go because he will just say he was kidding but man do I feel like an ugly fat cow right now.



Submitted August 12, 2019 at 12:17AM

Edit title: bad jokeMy husband made a really bad joke today that has honest left me feeling awful. We were in the car and I was apparently sitting on the end of his phone charger, he pulled it, I felt the pulling so I lifted my leg and butt cheek so he could get it out. He says, "did you even feel it under there?" to which I replied no. He followed that by, "damn that's pretty bad, next thing you know you'll find jelly beans you didn't know you had." And then laughed.I am at my all time highest weight non-pregnant, 155. I hate how I look but I have an issue with will power and food. To make make things worse, while walking in my bathing tonight suit my 3 yr old said, "mommy your belly is wiggling!"I know it's better to just let it go because he will just say he was kidding but man do I feel like an ugly fat cow right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.