How do I break the cycle of not going far with girls I meet?

My love life recently has consisted of meeting someone, talking for a while, hanging out and having a big spark, kissing after dropping her off at her house, talking ecstatically for the next few days, and then slowly falling off.

The girl I’m talking to now is following the same pattern. We talked for a week with a spark, the first time we hung out we kissed at the end and then hung out a couple of more times. Now it just feels like it’s slowing down, and I really don’t want this girl to follow the same pattern since she lives a block or two away and it’s been a ton of fun



Submitted August 22, 2019 at 11:40PM

My love life recently has consisted of meeting someone, talking for a while, hanging out and having a big spark, kissing after dropping her off at her house, talking ecstatically for the next few days, and then slowly falling off.The girl I’m talking to now is following the same pattern. We talked for a week with a spark, the first time we hung out we kissed at the end and then hung out a couple of more times. Now it just feels like it’s slowing down, and I really don’t want this girl to follow the same pattern since she lives a block or two away and it’s been a ton of fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.