25M dating a 24F who is a terrible/slow texter

I've been on 3 dates with this girl I met through Tinder, we have a 4th date set up for Friday. Her response times to my texts are so slow. Sometimes it will be a day or two before she responds, sometimes 10 hours. Sometimes she replies fast. However when she does reply she seems enthusiastic.

Our dates have all lasted about 3 hours. When the dates end she always says "when am I seeing you next" which I usually reply with "I'll text you" or something like that.

The annoying thing is I could see she was logging into Tinder because her distance changed, and yet she still didn't reply to my text.

I understand she is working and studying law full time but surely she if she was interested she would reply faster right?

She seems interested in person and through the content of her messages (not her reply times).



Submitted August 18, 2019 at 12:07AM

I've been on 3 dates with this girl I met through Tinder, we have a 4th date set up for Friday. Her response times to my texts are so slow. Sometimes it will be a day or two before she responds, sometimes 10 hours. Sometimes she replies fast. However when she does reply she seems enthusiastic.Our dates have all lasted about 3 hours. When the dates end she always says "when am I seeing you next" which I usually reply with "I'll text you" or something like that.The annoying thing is I could see she was logging into Tinder because her distance changed, and yet she still didn't reply to my text.I understand she is working and studying law full time but surely she if she was interested she would reply faster right?She seems interested in person and through the content of her messages (not her reply times).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.