why do i feel like i am undeserving of my boyfriend

my boyfriend, he’s my rock, he’s the sunlight that comes creeping through the window and reminds me it’s worth waking up another day

i love him so much and he loves me just as much

but i’m so scared of pushing him away

he assures me every single time that i’m not

i can’t help but let my insecurities get the best of me

i always feel i am a burden to him because recently i haven’t been feeling like myself and he cheers me up he always tells me he does it because he wants to see me happy

i know he would never lie to me

but how can i get rid of this feeling?



Submitted July 11, 2019 at 11:42PM

my boyfriend, he’s my rock, he’s the sunlight that comes creeping through the window and reminds me it’s worth waking up another dayi love him so much and he loves me just as muchbut i’m so scared of pushing him awayhe assures me every single time that i’m noti can’t help but let my insecurities get the best of mei always feel i am a burden to him because recently i haven’t been feeling like myself and he cheers me up he always tells me he does it because he wants to see me happyi know he would never lie to mebut how can i get rid of this feeling?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.