Girl has not answered phone calls

Matched with girl on tinder. Got her number after I said "Are you ever interested in going out to eat, give me your number".

She gives it to me. I text her and she takes 2 days to answer to a simple hi. I ask her out in text and she doesn't reply in 4 days. I decided to call her last Sunday. We have a 20 minute conversation and she asks me when I'm available, I said this coming weekend, she said she would love to meet.

I had to end the call because I was kinda busy so I told her ill call her again during the week to plan the weekend date better, she said sure.

I called her on Wednesday, on the morning and at night, because I know she works but not sure at what time she works, I should of asked what's the best time to call her. No answer in both calls.

Now here is the thing, she is super active on snapchat, I have had her snapchat for a while since she gave it to me, she posts every singe day. She has not posted anything on snapchat since yesterday (which is the day i called). So I'm wondering maybe she's super busy and that's the reason she has not answered, because I find it very weird she's not replying and also not posting on snapchat since yesterday making me believe she's not ignoring the call on purpose but maybe busy/emergency/something.

Because if she was posting on snapchat, and i call her and she doesn't answer then yea 100% she's ghosting me.

What should I do? I'm thinking on just waiting till she posts on snapchat again that way I know she's on her phone.



Submitted July 11, 2019 at 11:59PM

Matched with girl on tinder. Got her number after I said "Are you ever interested in going out to eat, give me your number".​She gives it to me. I text her and she takes 2 days to answer to a simple hi. I ask her out in text and she doesn't reply in 4 days. I decided to call her last Sunday. We have a 20 minute conversation and she asks me when I'm available, I said this coming weekend, she said she would love to meet.​I had to end the call because I was kinda busy so I told her ill call her again during the week to plan the weekend date better, she said sure.​I called her on Wednesday, on the morning and at night, because I know she works but not sure at what time she works, I should of asked what's the best time to call her. No answer in both calls.​Now here is the thing, she is super active on snapchat, I have had her snapchat for a while since she gave it to me, she posts every singe day. She has not posted anything on snapchat since yesterday (which is the day i called). So I'm wondering maybe she's super busy and that's the reason she has not answered, because I find it very weird she's not replying and also not posting on snapchat since yesterday making me believe she's not ignoring the call on purpose but maybe busy/emergency/something.​Because if she was posting on snapchat, and i call her and she doesn't answer then yea 100% she's ghosting me.​What should I do? I'm thinking on just waiting till she posts on snapchat again that way I know she's on her phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.