/u/vorellaraek on I'm thinking about coming out as panromantic asexual...

Okay, but anorgasmic != no libido.

People who do have genitals but cannot orgasm exist, and so far as I'm aware they aren't inherently asexual.

What I'm curious about here, though I definitely do not know, is whether the loss of your sexual organs - your primary means of achieving orgasm and expressing arousal - will also remove all of the hormones that cause arousal and attraction to happen to your brain and and the rest of your body, or whether those desires will still exist but be frustrated.

That was what I was questioning in my original comment, since you described your impending inability to orgasm as "I wouldn't feel the need for sexuality."





July 12, 2019 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.