In your opinion, why do men find attractive a larger pool of people?

I was reading some questions on r/askmen and r/askwomen, these ones took my attention:

r/askwomen: What percentage of guys look cute to you?

Average response is 1-2%.

r/askmen: What percentage of random women as you go about your day are you immediately physically attracted to?

Estimate ranges between 90% and 20%.

r/askwomen: Do you think sexually about your male friends?

Average response is "very rarely".

r/askmen: Men of Reddit: what percentage of the women you know do you want to have sex with?

Estimates range between 90% and 60%.

Dating apps statistcs further support this trend:

Women Find 80% Of Men Unattractive, Says Crazy Study

Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic study

I got 40 matches in one day on gay Bumble while I got 4 matches in a month with women who didn't even write to me (only women can initiate conversations on Bumble), I got 100 matches with women in one day using photos of an attractive man.

I think most people can notice the same trend in real life. Why do you think this happens?



Submitted July 12, 2019 at 12:04AM

I was reading some questions on r/askmen and r/askwomen, these ones took my attention:r/askwomen: What percentage of guys look cute to you?Average response is 1-2%.r/askmen: What percentage of random women as you go about your day are you immediately physically attracted to?Estimate ranges between 90% and 20%.r/askwomen: Do you think sexually about your male friends?Average response is "very rarely".r/askmen: Men of Reddit: what percentage of the women you know do you want to have sex with?Estimates range between 90% and 60%.Dating apps statistcs further support this trend:Women Find 80% Of Men Unattractive, Says Crazy StudyTinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic studyI got 40 matches in one day on gay Bumble while I got 4 matches in a month with women who didn't even write to me (only women can initiate conversations on Bumble), I got 100 matches with women in one day using photos of an attractive man.I think most people can notice the same trend in real life. Why do you think this happens?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.