Such a thing as over communication ?

Is there such thing as saying too much ?

"Did you drink with edwardo last night"

"They only had a 6 pack of modelos and nothing but tequila but I just had a couple modelos"

"Oh ok just a couple?"

"Yea but then James brought cocaine and I was like 'i dont want any'"

"Omg good. I'm glad you didn't you know about my cousin who OD'd."

"Yea but then Chris and Danny were like 'just this once' and I was like naw man ' I only drink sometimes nothing more you know that' and then grabbed my arms and head and pulled me to the table and held a dollar to my nose and forced me to snort a line."

"Wtf why did you snort you should have blew it all over the place"

"Well yea but those are my friends and that's like a couple 100 bucks. So then I tried it and I guess being under the influence I did some more. But I didn't drink after that. "

"What if We had sex this morning what if I'm fucking pregnant asshole how would it affect the baby. Did you think of that ?"

"Kind of , I mean we didn't have sex. "

"Wow were you even going to tell me "

"Well I didnt wanna over communicate "

"Over fucking communicate !? What the fuck does that mean"

"I know how you feel about it , after your cousin, I didn't want you to worry. It was a one time thing"

"Bullshit Jason , I don't want you ending up like Anthony. How will I know you won't do it again. James sure seems to be able to get coke easy. "

" I only see him when he's with Danny, and I don't even see Danny that much. "

"You've seen him these past several weekends"

"First you're exaggerating it was 4 times."

"Okay so you're going to tell me that was the first time last night. "

" unless when I backed after drinking last weekend and trying nos"

"Wtf is nos Jason"

"Its like helium in a balloon but it gives you a light feeling "

"This , this is too much for me right now. I want you to leave. "

"Babe we split rent, I'm not leaving. If you want me to leave alone I'll leave you alone if u...."

"No (tearing up) I don't want you around me right now. Leave!"

"Babe I'm trying to communicate everything with you"

"Yea well you're 'over communicating' like you're telling me this now rather than before Jason "

" I'm still talking you. Would you rather I never tell you Jen ?huh? "

"F this I'm going to Jessica's "

"Ho Jessica's? The one you tell me always parties with different guys?"

"Yea my ho friend and who knows May be she'll 'hold me down' while those guys run trains Jason. Just like they held you down and you did rails. I'm gonna go get nailed Jason yea that's what I'm fucking gonna do! You're so fucking dumb why am I still here"

"Don't fucking go to Jessica's "

"Don't fucking hang with Danny then "

"Fine I never want to anyway he's just there,"

"If he's there leave"

"Wow really"

"I'm done with this Jason. I'll see you tomorrow. Next week, never "

"Fine whatever , I'll be here, in the place I only had to pay half for cause we split. So thanks. "

(Jen grabs keys and phone , storms out)

Jason " Over communicate. Over fucking communicate. "



Submitted July 06, 2019 at 12:16AM

Is there such thing as saying too much ?"Did you drink with edwardo last night""They only had a 6 pack of modelos and nothing but tequila but I just had a couple modelos""Oh ok just a couple?""Yea but then James brought cocaine and I was like 'i dont want any'""Omg good. I'm glad you didn't you know about my cousin who OD'd.""Yea but then Chris and Danny were like 'just this once' and I was like naw man ' I only drink sometimes nothing more you know that' and then grabbed my arms and head and pulled me to the table and held a dollar to my nose and forced me to snort a line.""Wtf why did you snort you should have blew it all over the place""Well yea but those are my friends and that's like a couple 100 bucks. So then I tried it and I guess being under the influence I did some more. But I didn't drink after that. ""What if We had sex this morning what if I'm fucking pregnant asshole how would it affect the baby. Did you think of that ?""Kind of , I mean we didn't have sex. ""Wow were you even going to tell me ""Well I didnt wanna over communicate ""Over fucking communicate !? What the fuck does that mean""I know how you feel about it , after your cousin, I didn't want you to worry. It was a one time thing""Bullshit Jason , I don't want you ending up like Anthony. How will I know you won't do it again. James sure seems to be able to get coke easy. "" I only see him when he's with Danny, and I don't even see Danny that much. ""You've seen him these past several weekends""First you're exaggerating it was 4 times.""Okay so you're going to tell me that was the first time last night. "" unless when I backed after drinking last weekend and trying nos""Wtf is nos Jason""Its like helium in a balloon but it gives you a light feeling ""This , this is too much for me right now. I want you to leave. ""Babe we split rent, I'm not leaving. If you want me to leave alone I'll leave you alone if u....""No (tearing up) I don't want you around me right now. Leave!""Babe I'm trying to communicate everything with you""Yea well you're 'over communicating' like you're telling me this now rather than before Jason "" I'm still talking you. Would you rather I never tell you Jen ?huh? ""F this I'm going to Jessica's ""Ho Jessica's? The one you tell me always parties with different guys?""Yea my ho friend and who knows May be she'll 'hold me down' while those guys run trains Jason. Just like they held you down and you did rails. I'm gonna go get nailed Jason yea that's what I'm fucking gonna do! You're so fucking dumb why am I still here""Don't fucking go to Jessica's ""Don't fucking hang with Danny then ""Fine I never want to anyway he's just there,""If he's there leave""Wow really""I'm done with this Jason. I'll see you tomorrow. Next week, never ""Fine whatever , I'll be here, in the place I only had to pay half for cause we split. So thanks. "(Jen grabs keys and phone , storms out)Jason " Over communicate. Over fucking communicate. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.