Bf (18M) had doubts and broke up with me after 2 year relationship

I've have been with my boyfriend for two years and six months now. Overall, the relationship has been well; especially now, it's actually been doing better than ever. We love eachother, we're comfortable with one another, we hardly ever have any big fights etc.

But seven months ago he broke up with me because he was having doubts if he wanted to be with me. We broke up for less than a month ( I believe ) and we got back together because he got over his doubts.

Now fast foward to now, seven months from when that occurred, and he's having doubts again. He told himself, and me, thst if he had doubts again he'd end it for good because he didn't want to put either of us through that constantly. I'm at a loss. I thought things were good and I personally think doubts are normal in relationships--he says they aren't and that it just means something is wrong.

Should I just let this relationship go and move on or try and work it out because its normal?

tl;dr boyfriend wants to break up after having doubts. What should i do?



Submitted July 06, 2019 at 12:14AM

I've have been with my boyfriend for two years and six months now. Overall, the relationship has been well; especially now, it's actually been doing better than ever. We love eachother, we're comfortable with one another, we hardly ever have any big fights etc.But seven months ago he broke up with me because he was having doubts if he wanted to be with me. We broke up for less than a month ( I believe ) and we got back together because he got over his doubts.Now fast foward to now, seven months from when that occurred, and he's having doubts again. He told himself, and me, thst if he had doubts again he'd end it for good because he didn't want to put either of us through that constantly. I'm at a loss. I thought things were good and I personally think doubts are normal in relationships--he says they aren't and that it just means something is wrong.Should I just let this relationship go and move on or try and work it out because its normal?tl;dr boyfriend wants to break up after having doubts. What should i do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.