/u/Snivies on Me when I see characters in movies or TV shows having sex after a traumatic event or the death of a relative.

Lmao I remember this, good thing you stopped because I forced myself through the next two books since I liked the rest of the plot. There are more unnecessary sex scenes in the other two books, the most ridiculous one being "girl climbs a mountain with a boy and a bear to find world-saving artifact, has sex in a cave halfway up the mountain."

Lmk if you want any YA or fantasy book recs without sex scenes; I got a ton. Lmk if you have any book recs :)





June 08, 2019 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.