Have you found an effective way of meeting others?

I've been single a year, even then my last relationship was only a few months and prior to that I'd been single two years. I'll admit to being socially isolated as I've no friends, it's not for lack of trying but nothing seems to stick in terms of hobbies and going to social events alone rarely ends in meeting new people as everyone else is there with other people.

I literally don't meet people...let alone single men I might be interested in/who might be interested in me.

A we know dating apps are all kinds of hell, not to mention slim pickings locally, it's also just genially not a good way for me to meet people as I'm not great chatting online and I hate the pressure of meeting someone with the knowledge it's a trial to date (I'd rather meet organically and have someone get to know me outside of the idea of dating me).

So what else do I try, how do I increase my chances of meeting someone?



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 11:35PM

I've been single a year, even then my last relationship was only a few months and prior to that I'd been single two years. I'll admit to being socially isolated as I've no friends, it's not for lack of trying but nothing seems to stick in terms of hobbies and going to social events alone rarely ends in meeting new people as everyone else is there with other people.I literally don't meet people...let alone single men I might be interested in/who might be interested in me.A we know dating apps are all kinds of hell, not to mention slim pickings locally, it's also just genially not a good way for me to meet people as I'm not great chatting online and I hate the pressure of meeting someone with the knowledge it's a trial to date (I'd rather meet organically and have someone get to know me outside of the idea of dating me).So what else do I try, how do I increase my chances of meeting someone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.