I’m only really interested in guys I shouldn’t be interested in (much older, way too attractive, way too successful). I’m afraid this will make me stay single forever. Help [24F].

I’ve never been in a relationship. I just turned 24 and have been told to make dating a priority because it’ll only get harder to find someone the older I become, which is sound advice.

I’m vetting guys on Coffee Meets Bagel, and the only guy I’ve matched with whom I’m extremely interested in is this extremely attractive 6’2” 38-year old professor who did his PhD at my undergrad institution (think Berkeley/Duke).

He asked to meet up to talk, but I’m super busy for the next week or so. Then he said he can’t meet until late June because he’s leaving the country in mid-June.

I’m matching with other guys and arranging dates too, but I can’t get this guy out of my head. I’m terrified of meeting these attractive guys in real life because it seems too good to be true that they’d want anything more than just a one night stand for me.

Anyway this 38-year old professor sounds too good to be true. I feel like I always crush on guys I shouldn’t be liking. He’s probably single/not married for a reason. Help.



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 11:53PM

I’ve never been in a relationship. I just turned 24 and have been told to make dating a priority because it’ll only get harder to find someone the older I become, which is sound advice.I’m vetting guys on Coffee Meets Bagel, and the only guy I’ve matched with whom I’m extremely interested in is this extremely attractive 6’2” 38-year old professor who did his PhD at my undergrad institution (think Berkeley/Duke).He asked to meet up to talk, but I’m super busy for the next week or so. Then he said he can’t meet until late June because he’s leaving the country in mid-June.I’m matching with other guys and arranging dates too, but I can’t get this guy out of my head. I’m terrified of meeting these attractive guys in real life because it seems too good to be true that they’d want anything more than just a one night stand for me.Anyway this 38-year old professor sounds too good to be true. I feel like I always crush on guys I shouldn’t be liking. He’s probably single/not married for a reason. Help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.