How can I stop falling for the same guys?

I’m not sure what it is that I am doing wrong but I keep falling for the same types of men - I must admit at first I have to find someone appealing it for there to be some chemistry but once that is established it’s always the emotionally immature - dismissive - neglectful gossipy type of man. I was with a man like this for 6 years who was also verbally abusive.. I left to only find another man that wasn’t verbally abusive but was negligent .. it’s been three years now that I have sworn off sex - dating and men ( men notice me a lot because of my looks so it’s been easy to attract some ) but I have and am still scared

Lately my married supervisor has been flirting with me (I know he is off limits and I would never) but i often fantasize about him a lot - he tends to talk down about his wife other coworkers and just wants to show off about his fancy upbringing - house - etc but that sometimes still doesn’t turn me off and it scares me!

What is wrong with me I need to stop bevause deep down I am a plain woman - a caring woman - and I Dotn want to fall for these men -it’s so hard because anyone I have been remotely attracted to turns out to be like these men

Does anyone have any advice - FYI I tried tinder and match it just generated a lot of weirdos that wanted sex - I want to continue to be abstinent until I find a kind man



Submitted June 08, 2019 at 12:04AM

I’m not sure what it is that I am doing wrong but I keep falling for the same types of men - I must admit at first I have to find someone appealing it for there to be some chemistry but once that is established it’s always the emotionally immature - dismissive - neglectful gossipy type of man. I was with a man like this for 6 years who was also verbally abusive.. I left to only find another man that wasn’t verbally abusive but was negligent .. it’s been three years now that I have sworn off sex - dating and men ( men notice me a lot because of my looks so it’s been easy to attract some ) but I have and am still scaredLately my married supervisor has been flirting with me (I know he is off limits and I would never) but i often fantasize about him a lot - he tends to talk down about his wife other coworkers and just wants to show off about his fancy upbringing - house - etc but that sometimes still doesn’t turn me off and it scares me!What is wrong with me I need to stop bevause deep down I am a plain woman - a caring woman - and I Dotn want to fall for these men -it’s so hard because anyone I have been remotely attracted to turns out to be like these menDoes anyone have any advice - FYI I tried tinder and match it just generated a lot of weirdos that wanted sex - I want to continue to be abstinent until I find a kind man

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.