/u/SafetyHoodie on Any NB/agender aro/ace-spec peeps here?

Just to expand on to this, not everyone is binary male/female. Some of neither, both, something in between, or in our case, just kind of neutral/nothing. The umbrella term for those people is usually non binary, and simply means a gender outside of the binary.

I've used non binary a while, but learning that agender feels more accurate for myself. Everyone is different.

Some socially transition to feel better, others do hormones, some do surgery. Less so changing to a gender(as we've always been this gender), but to feel better/more comfortable with ourselves.

I'm on hormones, and planning on some form of surgery, but that doesn't make me a woman.

Agender itself can mean a few things. I use it because I don't see myself as a gender. I'm not transitioning to be a gender, I'm just trying to be comfortable and myself. If someone asks my gender, I don't really have a useful answer, not because i don't understand it, just because there isn't really an answer. So I'm agender.

https://gender.wikia.org/wiki/Agender .
That's the wiki link to agender if you'd like to learn more.
Also am open to other(respectful) questions if you/anyone have any.





June 08, 2019 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.