Does this sound like a man that’s interested?

It’s been weeks since he’s messaged back now I’m just confused.

Here are the texts from him from beginning to last text sent:

“Let me know when you’re passing through, I’m doing this and that but sometimes I’m free and sometimes I feel adventurous”

“I’m delighted by the offer, let me sit with it” (after telling him I’d love to see him)

“I’m also single and trying to find out how to be that again”

“I’m delighted you’re interested”

“I’m not ready to step outside into the world yet. Im still overwhelmed by shit that went down for me these past months” (he’s divorced)

“Truth be told. I’d love some affection when I feel a little more stable”

“You seem to be a very capable person, attractive, good idea of what you want, looks pretty good”

“You aren’t being anything but charming”

“I’ll teach you some greek” (after I said I’ll teach him Spanish) he wasn’t talking about the language.

“I regret not seeing you when you were here btw, I could do with a sprinkle of you”

“I wanna catch up”

Last message sent on 5/21

Also not that this is relevant but he’s um pretty known. You’ve seen him on TV/movies/internet etc

So yeah is he interested or not? Really would love for this to pan out.



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 11:52PM

It’s been weeks since he’s messaged back now I’m just confused.Here are the texts from him from beginning to last text sent:“Let me know when you’re passing through, I’m doing this and that but sometimes I’m free and sometimes I feel adventurous”“I’m delighted by the offer, let me sit with it” (after telling him I’d love to see him)“I’m also single and trying to find out how to be that again”“I’m delighted you’re interested”“I’m not ready to step outside into the world yet. Im still overwhelmed by shit that went down for me these past months” (he’s divorced)“Truth be told. I’d love some affection when I feel a little more stable”“You seem to be a very capable person, attractive, good idea of what you want, looks pretty good”“You aren’t being anything but charming”“I’ll teach you some greek” (after I said I’ll teach him Spanish) he wasn’t talking about the language.“I regret not seeing you when you were here btw, I could do with a sprinkle of you”“I wanna catch up”Last message sent on 5/21Also not that this is relevant but he’s um pretty known. You’ve seen him on TV/movies/internet etcSo yeah is he interested or not? Really would love for this to pan out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.