/u/MeDuckie on I wish I wasn’t asexual

There are times when I can certainly agree that the worlds constant focus on sex/romance is tiresome.

Maybe you have to tell the people in life how you feel. Which isn’t easy, especially if nobody understands. However, these days it seems more likely that they will understand as asexuality is becoming more widespread than ever.

The other, less mentally taxing choice is finding someone ace/aro and becoming friends with them. It may be different to find someone ace, but it seems like the time spent would pay off. Maybe you and the person that you find could work together to explain how you feel about romance to other people.

Until then, just remember you aren’t alone.





June 04, 2019 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.