Just a bit of rejection advice

Hey everyone just wanted to put things into perspective for people that have been rejected.

There are billions of people on earth and even if you feel you’ve found the most amazing person and are rejected by them, there are hundreds of people who are much better than that person and you just haven’t met them.

Just try to move on and stay positive!

Hope this helps 😊



Submitted June 05, 2019 at 12:03AM

Hey everyone just wanted to put things into perspective for people that have been rejected.There are billions of people on earth and even if you feel you’ve found the most amazing person and are rejected by them, there are hundreds of people who are much better than that person and you just haven’t met them.Just try to move on and stay positive!Hope this helps 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.