/u/happy_bluebird on Did anyone else do super ace shit as a kid?

Yes, HA, I really like this actually. Ok, off the top of my head...

-assumed adults had sex when they wanted to have kids, and when they did it they kind of avoided eye contact because they felt awkward and weird

-assumed my classmates in middle school were talking about crushes just to be cool, and in high school assumed classmates were talking about sex because we were "supposed" to, or to be rebellious

-never understood celebrity crushes

-wanted boobs so I looked more proportional, but now that I realize it would make me get more attention from guys I'm glad I'm almost entirely flat

-first pg-13 movie I watched with a (non-graphic at all) sex scene, I kept running to the bathroom to go pee because it just made me SOOO UNCOMFORTABLE





June 05, 2019 at 12:09AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.