Little person looking for honest feedback from the ladies

So yeah I’m, as the title suggest, a little person and want to know honestly what the ladies have to say.

I’m coming out of a 20 year marriage to an average height woman. Dating wasn’t always on my side and I honestly feel like I hit the jackpot when she agreed to start dating me. We built a great life together and had 2 awesome kids! But she fell out of love.

Now that I’m single again, and with society at the point where “looks” and “social acceptance” is more important than the person, I fear women will prejudge me solely for my height without getting to know the person first.

I’m not the average little person who has the big head and short stumpy limbs (sorry to all my fellow LPs, but yes I can go there lol.). If I posted an upper body shot, you’d never know.

Anyways, I just want to know your honest opinion on how to approach dating again and if you think I actually have a shot. Also, any pointers on how I can stand out from the crowd of other guys (aside for my height) and get the attention of a respectful lady who doesn’t care about social acceptance.

By the way I’m 4’5”.

Again, I want the honest opinion of the ladies, good or bad. You WILL NOT offend me. I’m 40 years old and been little all my life. I’ve heard it all. I truly just want your honest opinions.



Submitted June 05, 2019 at 12:03AM

So yeah I’m, as the title suggest, a little person and want to know honestly what the ladies have to say.I’m coming out of a 20 year marriage to an average height woman. Dating wasn’t always on my side and I honestly feel like I hit the jackpot when she agreed to start dating me. We built a great life together and had 2 awesome kids! But she fell out of love.Now that I’m single again, and with society at the point where “looks” and “social acceptance” is more important than the person, I fear women will prejudge me solely for my height without getting to know the person first.I’m not the average little person who has the big head and short stumpy limbs (sorry to all my fellow LPs, but yes I can go there lol.). If I posted an upper body shot, you’d never know.Anyways, I just want to know your honest opinion on how to approach dating again and if you think I actually have a shot. Also, any pointers on how I can stand out from the crowd of other guys (aside for my height) and get the attention of a respectful lady who doesn’t care about social acceptance.By the way I’m 4’5”.Again, I want the honest opinion of the ladies, good or bad. You WILL NOT offend me. I’m 40 years old and been little all my life. I’ve heard it all. I truly just want your honest opinions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.