Update on coworker

I recently posted about my feelings for a coworker and something has happened

So I havent properly seen her since a few days before christmas, we texted over the holidays and still have been recently I saw her for the first time last week only for 45 minutes and wasnt much i could say to her in that time

Now I have to isolate for a week because of covid so even more time not speaking to her in person

Wondering what my move should be when I do go back to work and see her again Should I wait a bit more and ask her out or waste no time and hope for the best?



Submitted January 10, 2022 at 12:16AM

I recently posted about my feelings for a coworker and something has happenedSo I havent properly seen her since a few days before christmas, we texted over the holidays and still have been recently I saw her for the first time last week only for 45 minutes and wasnt much i could say to her in that timeNow I have to isolate for a week because of covid so even more time not speaking to her in personWondering what my move should be when I do go back to work and see her again Should I wait a bit more and ask her out or waste no time and hope for the best?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.