I think I don't want to move on

I am m23, I have never been in relationship, I dated few few times with random girls from tinder but there was nothing between us, there were two girls i cared about - one from uni and one from work that we first were friends then felt that something but nothing came out of this (they saw me in purely platonic way) - last one was like 4 months ago which is longer then we knew each other.

I think I don't want relationship anymore. Every time it just hurts more and drugs me down that for the first time I don't want to get involved in anything and I have this feeling for a long time. At same time i feel and always felt lonely but now the feeling of not wanting to get involved in anything is so much stronger.



Submitted January 10, 2022 at 12:11AM

I am m23, I have never been in relationship, I dated few few times with random girls from tinder but there was nothing between us, there were two girls i cared about - one from uni and one from work that we first were friends then felt that something but nothing came out of this (they saw me in purely platonic way) - last one was like 4 months ago which is longer then we knew each other.I think I don't want relationship anymore. Every time it just hurts more and drugs me down that for the first time I don't want to get involved in anything and I have this feeling for a long time. At same time i feel and always felt lonely but now the feeling of not wanting to get involved in anything is so much stronger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.