/u/GreekMythNerd on Could I be sex-positive asexual?

Thank you so much. I'm definitely feeling support that no matter I eventually identify as I'm a valid person. I would love to read what allos describe as sexual attraction to see if I am feeling it, but I have a suspicion that if I don't even know what it would feel like, I probably don't feel it.

I did some research and I do find I feel a very high sensual attraction, but I think I may have been mistaking that for sexual attraction most of my life. I'm not sure yet but you are definitely helping

Edit: yea thank you so much, that doesn't sound like anything I've experienced. I've experienced aesthetic attraction but nothing like that burning desire just for sex that they're describing





January 09, 2022 at 11:11PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.