Women, after how many dates initated by the man do you usually start initiating the next date?

My ex that I had a LTR of 8 years with, I probably had to initate 6 dates in a row to keep it going..After that I thought to myself, If she really want to keep seeing me she have to show it this time so I didnt initiate, afterwards she told me it freaked her out..She had told her sister that I hadnt contacted her, her sister asked her how many she had initated, she told her 'none', The sister went --> 'are you crazy, its a miracle this guy is still trying, pick up the phone right now!!" haha



Submitted December 15, 2021 at 01:11AM

My ex that I had a LTR of 8 years with, I probably had to initate 6 dates in a row to keep it going..After that I thought to myself, If she really want to keep seeing me she have to show it this time so I didnt initiate, afterwards she told me it freaked her out..She had told her sister that I hadnt contacted her, her sister asked her how many she had initated, she told her 'none', The sister went --> 'are you crazy, its a miracle this guy is still trying, pick up the phone right now!!" haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.