/u/Smodder on Is it possible to nonsexually like a woman's breasts

Yes.

I have the same with really small breasts. Muscled backs. More hair then average on people. Virtilligo. Freckles. etc.

Want to feel it, smell it, get obsessed over it..

But mainly: some might have already guessed.. draw/sculpture it..

And this is not uniquely me (ask any person with dark-skin and afro hair living in a mainly white community how much they get touched, ruben's paintings.. fuller-bodied women weren't exceptionally hot at that time but hé was amazed by it, etc. muuuzes!!!). Human body's are amazing. And sometimes you can find certain specific things amazing.





December 14, 2021 at 10:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.