Does the amount of cum that gets inside a woman's ass affect the creation of the baby? What happens if only a little cum gets in, VS a lot? Does it make a difference in how the baby looks/is "made"? Does it require a certain amount of cum for the woman's egg to "absorb them" and create a baby?

FYI I'm gay, but this is just something I have ALWAYS wondered about, hoping I can get an answer here.



Submitted December 15, 2021 at 01:56AM

FYI I'm gay, but this is just something I have ALWAYS wondered about, hoping I can get an answer here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.