Am I crazy?

Guy looking to see if I'm really in the wrong here

Essentially my lady and I got into an argument and it resulted with her cutting up some of my clothes. I got home and asked her if she really did that or was just saying things to make me upset, and she really had. She said I told I was, not my fault if you don't take me seriously. I replied with okay well when I get up tomorrow I'm making it fair.

3 days later she is asking about where some of her jeans are (I hid some of her clothes in the house, didn't actually destroy anything) I remarked with 'i told you, I was gonna make it fair, not my fault if you didn't believe me"

I carried the charade longer as she asked if I really did anything to her stuff. She obviously got upset, kicked me out, then said she'd cut up the rest of my clothes

At that point I told her none of her things had been destroyed, I wanted her to feel how I felt and stop this habit entirely!

Of course some of things died in the crossfire and is majorly upset

I knew this would be upsetting but I didn't intent to fight, simply let her know that sucked and to not do that again, am I crazy or completely off the mark here?



Submitted December 15, 2021 at 12:16AM

Guy looking to see if I'm really in the wrong hereEssentially my lady and I got into an argument and it resulted with her cutting up some of my clothes. I got home and asked her if she really did that or was just saying things to make me upset, and she really had. She said I told I was, not my fault if you don't take me seriously. I replied with okay well when I get up tomorrow I'm making it fair.3 days later she is asking about where some of her jeans are (I hid some of her clothes in the house, didn't actually destroy anything) I remarked with 'i told you, I was gonna make it fair, not my fault if you didn't believe me"I carried the charade longer as she asked if I really did anything to her stuff. She obviously got upset, kicked me out, then said she'd cut up the rest of my clothesAt that point I told her none of her things had been destroyed, I wanted her to feel how I felt and stop this habit entirely!Of course some of things died in the crossfire and is majorly upsetI knew this would be upsetting but I didn't intent to fight, simply let her know that sucked and to not do that again, am I crazy or completely off the mark here?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.