We confirmed the date and reservation time the day before, but ghosted up til the time, no confirmation?

Like the title says, we were talking on POF for a week or so, confirmed the time with her yesterday, replies 'Perfect!' while with her friends yesterday I just reply great see you then, she hasn't even viewed that message though nor my message today leading up to the dinner date tonight asking "We still on for tonight?"

Flakes are so common nowadays on these god forsaken apps, I'm not about to sit at the table for 2 all night may just go to the bar or get takeout in the off chance she's showing up and was just not communicating in interim.. Feel like I'm losing my mind though. This has the be a flake, right? It's bizarre having someone flake at the absolute worst time after conveying serious interests in all her texts but I could definitely see this happening to people since people don't care. I didn't even say anything that would provoke rejection but she obviously could be talking to others and dating someone else by now. Thoughts?



Submitted December 06, 2021 at 12:03AM

Like the title says, we were talking on POF for a week or so, confirmed the time with her yesterday, replies 'Perfect!' while with her friends yesterday I just reply great see you then, she hasn't even viewed that message though nor my message today leading up to the dinner date tonight asking "We still on for tonight?"Flakes are so common nowadays on these god forsaken apps, I'm not about to sit at the table for 2 all night may just go to the bar or get takeout in the off chance she's showing up and was just not communicating in interim.. Feel like I'm losing my mind though. This has the be a flake, right? It's bizarre having someone flake at the absolute worst time after conveying serious interests in all her texts but I could definitely see this happening to people since people don't care. I didn't even say anything that would provoke rejection but she obviously could be talking to others and dating someone else by now. Thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.