How often do you guys cum

I wanna know how often you guys cum and i mean with videos and with sex like is it once a day or every 2-3 days

And girls how often do you girls cum with fingers, toys and sex

And maybe talk about ur relationship if you are single or taken

age would be interesting as well

Stay safe



Submitted December 06, 2021 at 12:56AM

I wanna know how often you guys cum and i mean with videos and with sex like is it once a day or every 2-3 daysAnd girls how often do you girls cum with fingers, toys and sexAnd maybe talk about ur relationship if you are single or takenage would be interesting as wellStay safe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.