My girlfriend mentioned starting an onlyfans

So first of all let me be pretty clear that I do intend to talk to her about this. But in the meantime help me navigate my thoughts mainly as they're my main issue.

So a year ago we moved countries but things didn't go well, amidst the crisis that took over the world and everything else, we were unable to find a job. With our savings shortening every day, she suggested setting up an onlyfans. She mentioned this twice and I immediately shove it under the rug.

I don't even understand if she was serious or not. I know she is the kind of girl who hates cheating, because she went out with a couple friends and this one guy kissed her, she immediately told me and she has been feeling disgusting and guilty ever since.

To be honest with you guys though, and this is something I kinda hate about myself but I have a bit of a cuckold fetish or something. I had always been curious about threesomes, wether it be FFM or MFM, but when this happened I got hurt a bit, I mean she hid it for a couple days and I knew something wasn't right, I sensed she might have cheated on me but when she told me, and especially that it wasn't her fault, it was a huge relief to me. The problem was that during those days of uncertainty, even though I was hurt, I actually masturbated while thinking about her with another man.

Honestly I feel disgusting about this and even in throwaways I've always avoided saying this, but since then it's one of my main fetishes.

It would be kinda hot to have her set up an onlyfans, but at the same time I'm unsure. Obviously we could always never show her face (which would be the way I'd do things if it ever happened). But I really don't know what to do. It's not like I'd force her to do anything, but I'm wondering what is the right option here. We could definitely use the money. But she's not the kind of person who'd do something like this which is why I'm surprised by her suggestion (although she mentioned that not all girls show nudes, some just take pictures in underwear or bikini or something).

Any tips? Thanks



Submitted December 05, 2021 at 12:33AM

So first of all let me be pretty clear that I do intend to talk to her about this. But in the meantime help me navigate my thoughts mainly as they're my main issue.So a year ago we moved countries but things didn't go well, amidst the crisis that took over the world and everything else, we were unable to find a job. With our savings shortening every day, she suggested setting up an onlyfans. She mentioned this twice and I immediately shove it under the rug.I don't even understand if she was serious or not. I know she is the kind of girl who hates cheating, because she went out with a couple friends and this one guy kissed her, she immediately told me and she has been feeling disgusting and guilty ever since.To be honest with you guys though, and this is something I kinda hate about myself but I have a bit of a cuckold fetish or something. I had always been curious about threesomes, wether it be FFM or MFM, but when this happened I got hurt a bit, I mean she hid it for a couple days and I knew something wasn't right, I sensed she might have cheated on me but when she told me, and especially that it wasn't her fault, it was a huge relief to me. The problem was that during those days of uncertainty, even though I was hurt, I actually masturbated while thinking about her with another man.Honestly I feel disgusting about this and even in throwaways I've always avoided saying this, but since then it's one of my main fetishes.It would be kinda hot to have her set up an onlyfans, but at the same time I'm unsure. Obviously we could always never show her face (which would be the way I'd do things if it ever happened). But I really don't know what to do. It's not like I'd force her to do anything, but I'm wondering what is the right option here. We could definitely use the money. But she's not the kind of person who'd do something like this which is why I'm surprised by her suggestion (although she mentioned that not all girls show nudes, some just take pictures in underwear or bikini or something).Any tips? Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.